Thursday, January 6, 2011

Home Coming

Back in the States! It is hard to believe almost 7 months have passed since I first took off for Chile. So much changed in that time (goodbye, 15 years of being a vegetarian!) but so much is still the same. I have settled back into my job in the office, am adjusting to hearing English all the time, and have rediscovered the joy of having a closet full of shoes!

The last month of my time away was spent traveling in Southern Chile- from Santiago just about as far down as you can go. It was absolutely incredible- amazing scenery, delicious beer and food, great people. I got pretty caught up in the moment (and the lack of internet!) and haven’t had much time for a breather and a catch up until now. Sorry for the neglect to the blog- but hopefully I will get some of the best stories and pictures up before the next big adventure is under way!

No comments:

Post a Comment