Saturday, September 4, 2010

Buenos Aires: San Telmo y La Boca

Tea time at Las Violetas
Riding the old subway A line, built in 1913 and the oldest subway line in South America
Susanne at a little plaza in the neighborhood of San Telmo
Sunday antique markets in San Telmo
Glass bottles used to carbonate water... I may or may not have fallen in love with them and bought one
San Pedro Gonzalez Telmo Church
Group from our language school starting a mini tour of the neighborhood La Boca
Colorful houses and street vendors in La Boca

2 comments:

  1. Wooooow!! nice city!!! I'm very excited about the trip I will do there!! I still have to look for apartments in Buenos Aires but i dont have many time couse I'm traveling in a month!! Tell me what places are the best there to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josefina, that was definitely my experience! San Telmo was a favorite of any market I had been to- it is great because it is so unique!

    ReplyDelete